About Me

Hi I'm JAMES 60 and married with three daughters all left home now, daughters that is not the wife.I enjoy Gardening /Football and working on my Farm.The picture above in the header slot is where i live and work.

Saturday 12 September 2009

Results













These are the best potatoes that I have ever grown after some disappointing years with them and I managed to get a first with a set of four coloured potatoes in the members section plus they won the cup for best set of potatoes in show in the members and open sections. My first attempt at growing marrows earned me a second with the one in the top right. Add on the win with peas and a couple of thirds with some fuchsias it was a OK day.

2 comments:

Veg4Show said...

Well done James, great stuff.

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

James,

Well done on the spuds. I too have been on form with tatties this season.

However, I've just got back from Malvern and to witness Sherie Plumb's amazing spuds first hand is an experience indeed.....I think we have some way to go to match her. I don't know how she does it.....there are 6 classes at Malvern and she won them all! I think I'll stick to local level spud showing for now!

Cheers
Simon