About Me

Hi I'm JAMES 60 and married with three daughters all left home now, daughters that is not the wife.I enjoy Gardening /Football and working on my Farm.The picture above in the header slot is where i live and work.

Monday 31 August 2009

Football and Cricket

United are starting to come into form now after a tricky start to the season having got a couple of strong draws away at Millwall and Orient, and best of all turning Bristol City over in the Carling cup, earning them a lucrative home draw against Portsmouth from the premiership. It should be a winnable match as Portsmouth won't fancy travelling up to Cumbria on a wet and windy Tuesday night, last time we played premiership opposition it was in a pre-season not so friendly against Hull City who somehow sneaked a lucky win. On the sporting front I'm hoping for a dry night tomorrow as our youngest daughter has got Judy and me tickets for the Twenty 20 England v Australia cricket match at Old Trafford so it should be good entertainment under the floodlight's, and I made sure that I'm having the morning off on Wednesday so we don't have to worry about getting home early either.

No comments: