About Me

Hi I'm JAMES 60 and married with three daughters all left home now, daughters that is not the wife.I enjoy Gardening /Football and working on my Farm.The picture above in the header slot is where i live and work.

Thursday 26 March 2009

Todays Work

I managed to get some pictures taken on my trip to the Solway to collect more sheep today, gives an idea of the trip. They were taken just past Grasmere going over Dunmail Raise and along side Thirlmere i think the mountain is Helveyln but I'm not certain. There was not alot of traffic but it was good to see someone was getting on with a bit of muck spreading





If you notice in the picture above is the Main pumping station for supplying Manchester and surrounding areas with water, it is built like a medieval castle. I always think it looks a bit out of place. This last picture is of the Solway plain where our sheep have been for the winter if you look hard you might just see Scotland.

No comments: