About Me

Hi I'm JAMES 60 and married with three daughters all left home now, daughters that is not the wife.I enjoy Gardening /Football and working on my Farm.The picture above in the header slot is where i live and work.

Thursday 16 April 2009

I'm Back

I can hardly believe that it was the end of March when i last blogged it,s been hectic what with Lambing time on the farm, and i have hardly had the chance to get on with much at all in the garden or veggy plot and by the look of it you can tell, so i will have to make a big effort to get caught up, but yesterday evening i did managed to get my onions and leeks planted out they were getting ready for planting on as they were pushing quite a bit of root out of the pots they were in and in danger of spoiling if left. The parsnips that i planted on the 31st of March have stated to come through with 2 or 3 growing in all the stations, and the long carrots that went in about a week later are coming through with just a couple of planting stations still empty so it looks like things have taken care of themselves without me bothering to much, I have tried to upload some pictures of how things are looking but my computer is not responding, hopefully i can sort it out soon and get them loaded. This weekend I really need to try and get my potatoes planted, and a win for United on Saturday against Swindon will be handy to help our relegation battle, then i will be Happy .

No comments: