About Me

Hi I'm JAMES 60 and married with three daughters all left home now, daughters that is not the wife.I enjoy Gardening /Football and working on my Farm.The picture above in the header slot is where i live and work.

Thursday 23 October 2008

Some pictures of work











I've been suffering from bloggers block these last few days so i thought I'd just put up some pictures of my farm and and surrounding area, i didn't take any of the photos myself just nicked them of the Internet but as they are all of my farm i think i can get away with it. I don't actualy live on the farm anymore as my daughter and son in law live their now, but it's not a bad place to spend your working day allthough it was a bit testing today with the storms and driving rain.






1 comment:

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Is that the High Street range of mountains I can see? LOL