About Me

Hi I'm JAMES 60 and married with three daughters all left home now, daughters that is not the wife.I enjoy Gardening /Football and working on my Farm.The picture above in the header slot is where i live and work.

Sunday 19 October 2008

How's your week been

I was glad when the weekend came as we have been busy working among our sheep all this week dagging, showering and sorting them into their breeding groups ready to let the Tup's (Ram's) go at the end off the month. It,s all well planned and organised you know, it isn't a matter of just letting them get on with it like a lot of visitors think, so i didn't mind the rain to much this weekend as it gave me an excuse to take it a bit easy,i did make a start on leveling the new site for my Carrot and Parsnip drums but it got a bit to slippery in the the rain on the step ground i was working on so i had to pack in half way through and so i collected up my saved Runner Bean seed and put them in store,10 should be enough to see me right next year it was surprising just how much bigger the fresh seed were compared to the ones that are carrying over from this year just extra moisture i suppose so i will give them a dry dark airy place to dry down a bit more.

No comments: