About Me

Hi I'm JAMES 60 and married with three daughters all left home now, daughters that is not the wife.I enjoy Gardening /Football and working on my Farm.The picture above in the header slot is where i live and work.

Saturday 11 October 2008

An Away Day






............... Have been away most of the day today visiting my youngest daughter Susannah who you might have guessed lives in north Manchester. I couldn't resist taking these pictures of Old Trafford it is some stadium from the outside, impressive sure but not as homely and friendly as Brunton Park, the Statue of the United Trinity of Best, Law and Charlton reminded me of when i so them play in a cup match at Preston N E in the late sixties they won 3-0 if my memory serves me right.
What with the newly built Lowery Art center and the Imperial War Museum and the dockland regeneration scheme it seems an area that is slowly turning the corner and starting to pick it self up.

1 comment:

Simon (Smithyveg) said...

Ah....the Theatre of Dreams!LOL