About Me

Hi I'm JAMES 60 and married with three daughters all left home now, daughters that is not the wife.I enjoy Gardening /Football and working on my Farm.The picture above in the header slot is where i live and work.

Friday 20 January 2012

Windmills at Killington

As I travel around the county of Cumbria most days I thought i would take my camera with me and last Tuesday 17th I snapped this picture at M6 junction 37 it was a great winters day crisp and bright and hardly a cloud in the sky, A bit different to today! Not everyone cares much for the windmills but I think they look quite a feature as you are driving on the M6. Just for the record I set up 30 of my shallots in to some 3 litre pots and put them in my cold frame, usually I keep them in the greenhouse but somehow Judys got her 6 hens settled in their early december , mind they are under eviction orders to be gone by the end of february. I may try growing the shallots in the pots right through as a trial and use the ground that I normally grow them in for something different this year but there again I might change my mind come spring and just grow them as normal.

No comments: